Genuine Microsoft Software RRS feed

• Question

• I purchased my Lenovo desttop from CDW December 19, 2007 loaded with XP.  I now receive the "non-genuine" message when I open MS Outlook.  I'm not a computer "expert."  I've had NO ONE work on my computer and have been happily avoiding problems for 3+ years.  I'm within 13 days (the countdown on the message) of an unknown catastrophe possibly preventing me from using my computer.  What is happening??? 
    • Moved by Carey FrischMVP, Editor Thursday, February 11, 2010 4:11 PM Moved to relevant forum category (From:Office Genuine Advantage Validation Issues (Office))
    Thursday, February 11, 2010 2:06 PM

Answers

• To help us analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool

Once you run the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button and paste the report into your post, along with your question.

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, February 16, 2010 9:48 PM
    Thursday, February 11, 2010 4:14 PM

All replies

• To help us analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool

Once you run the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button and paste the report into your post, along with your question.

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, February 16, 2010 9:48 PM
    Thursday, February 11, 2010 4:14 PM
  • No reply from original poster

Closed thread as Answered.

Darin MS

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 9:47 PM