Dynamics CRM NAV sales order integration issue RRS feed

• Question

• Dear experts,

I am trying to configure the Dynamics CRM-NAV connector and I am having some difficulty mapping a custom entity.

In short, for the CRM implementation we have already used the default Order entity (salesorder) for another purpose. This means I cannot send the standard Order to NAV for invoicing.

Thus I created 2 custom entities in Dynamics CRM:

• new_salesorder (the SO header)
    • new_salesorderdetail (the SO lines).

I tried to send these 2 entities to NAV for invoicing.

I created the map between new_salesorder and NAV Sales Order, but when I am trying to map the sales order lines, they do not appear in the mapping window. 

I saw that for the default Order entity the header and the lines can be mapped out in the same map window (by using the "All order details" entry in the tree).

Does anyone know how can I map the lines for the sales order custom entity?

If more details are needed, I'm waiting for questions. 

Vlad

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 2:59 PM

All replies

• Have you linked the new salesOrder and the SalesOrderDetails in CRM so they are like order and orderdetails.  

have you ran the configuration utility again after you have made these changes.

If the new_salesorderdetail does not appear in the new_salesorder you could just map it seperately and have links to the new_salesorder entity, this should be ok because you probably aren't going to have a salesorderdetail without a salesorder but you could add a filter to stop this.

Ben Hosking
    Check out my CRM Blog
    Linked-In Profile
    Follow Me on Twitter!

Saturday, November 10, 2012 2:39 AM
  • Hi,

Have you created the relationship between new_salesoreder and new_salesorderdetails, how like salesorder and salesorderdetails. Same way you want to create a relationship and then in dynamics connector you want to run the utility once again then only it will add it that list. Otherwise you can write a webservice for sending newsalesoreder and newsalesorederdetails.

please go through the following blog which i have done integration between CRM and AX using dynamics connector and webservice too.

http://inventcrm.wordpress.com/category/integration/

Thanks & Regards, MS CRM Consultant, V.Surya. My Blog: http://inventcrm.wordpress.com/

Monday, November 12, 2012 6:01 AM
    Answerer