T-Mobile Shadow & Windows Mobile 6 suggestions RRS feed

• Question

•  

- Scroll Wheel: you have to do about a 1/4 turn before it actually moves on the screen

- No Date Display on home screen?

- Any way to END an application besides through Task Manager? Very frustrating due to memory usage.

- Alarm: You can only set one alarm? Different alarms for different days would be nice.

- Limited Shortcuts: The shortcut key on the right side of the phone is useless because it is very limited to what it can function as a shortcut for.

- Calendar: change theme/ color to more contrasting colors to distinguish months

- Appointments: It would be nice if you could set the exact time you want the Reminder to go off (current Reminder options = 1/5/10/15/30mins 1hr/1day/1 week) What about a 2 hour reminder? 3 hours? 45 min? Why so limited with reminder alaerts?

- Limited Media Player functions: A big part of this phone to me is the media player but it has many setbacks. 1. Theres no shortcut to get to the Media Player after the screen times out/ phone locks up; You have to navigate through the menu to get back to it. 2. You cannot skip to the next or previous tracks while screen is timed out; You have to first navigate back to the Media Player screen and then click on Next/Previous song ((A cool feature on Sony Ericsson Walkman phones is that when the screen times out and lets say you have the phone in your pocket - tapping up/down vol. buttons will change vol. BUT ALSO holding the up/down vol. buttons will switch to previous/next track))

- Freezing up/ Blank Home Screen? - I've had my Home screen go all white several times and then have had to remove the battery to reset the phone. Anyone else had this? Any fix?

..Thanks

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 4:05 AM

All replies

•  

Excellent points and I agree with them all.

I think the "Freezing up" problem is my biggest irritation.  Many times I will select a program (e.g. "Picture Messages") and then the top will change to "Text/Multimedia" but the rest of the scree wil not change.  Then selecting "hang-up" or "home" will take me back to the Home screen.  I've waited for a while to see if it's just being slow, but I don't think that's it.

Anyone found a solution to this problem?

Thursday, March 6, 2008 6:19 PM
  •  

Saturday, June 21, 2008 2:42 PM