none
Having trouble sifting through the steps to Dynamics CRM Certification RRS feed

• Question

• I am getting stuck trying to get my company certified to sell this product. Unable to get any straight answers, just spending hours sifting through web pages and talking with various people and not getting further ahead. I would like to access the free online training I am told is "wonderful" but can't seem to do so without first activating a VOICE account. However, i need to be certified by passing the exams to have a voice account. Catch 22.

Anyone out there go through this same issue?

Monday, November 7, 2011 8:28 PM

Answers

You are now a Microsoft CRM customer just like any regular paying Joe.

Go to the Resource Center at the bottom left of the CRM home screen as you main jumping off point. From here you can get into CustomerSource and should be able to find loads of links to e-Learning and pdf copies of the classroom training manuals (I went and downloaded some of the newer ones just last week).

If you are trying to figure out what courses map to which exams, my blog post here might help:

CRM 2011 Training courses update 2012

Note that since there is no positive information about which exams qualify you as an MCITPro in CRM 2011, it is effectively impossible to become one. How this affects achieving the competency for partners I can't recall, but I think the competency specifies various individual exams rather than a blanket MCITPro level. You also need to get someone to do the Dynamics sales on-line training and exams (see PartnerSource for details) and SureStep

Hope this helps. Adam Vero, MCT

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 10:51 PM

All replies

• Anybody have suggestions about the Dynamics CRM content?

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Friday, March 16, 2012 12:27 AM
    Owner

You are now a Microsoft CRM customer just like any regular paying Joe.

Go to the Resource Center at the bottom left of the CRM home screen as you main jumping off point. From here you can get into CustomerSource and should be able to find loads of links to e-Learning and pdf copies of the classroom training manuals (I went and downloaded some of the newer ones just last week).

If you are trying to figure out what courses map to which exams, my blog post here might help:

CRM 2011 Training courses update 2012

Note that since there is no positive information about which exams qualify you as an MCITPro in CRM 2011, it is effectively impossible to become one. How this affects achieving the competency for partners I can't recall, but I think the competency specifies various individual exams rather than a blanket MCITPro level. You also need to get someone to do the Dynamics sales on-line training and exams (see PartnerSource for details) and SureStep

Hope this helps. Adam Vero, MCT

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 10:51 PM