Webguide for WHS RRS feed

• Question

• I have been trying to get an asnwer over at the official Webguide forum but it seems like nobody is home.

My question is pretty straight forward and simple I was wondeirng if it would be possible to add:

Recent Pictures Added

&

Slide Show

It would seem rather easier to add but there is no documentation are compiling your own version of the package. I am a web developer and personally I think Webguide fits into WHS like a glove and would really like to use it to it's full potential.

I would also like to know if resorting the Music library is possible too.

it seems like some of the features such as "search" were never ported over from the standalone version vs. the WHS Version.

I am a full supporter of this porject and also a software developer.

Anyhow I hope I am not coming off as pushy in this post but I really would love to see some support for WHS not sure why it sort of died away.

Please let me know what  I can do. Even if it is afunding issue =)
    Monday, December 10, 2007 12:54 AM

All replies

• Check out: http://www.asciiexpress.com/webguide/forums/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=1754

You'll see that since joining the Media Center team at Redmond, Doug will not be adding new features to WebGuide.

Microsoft have not yet announced what they'll be doing with the WebGuide software for WHS or MCE/VMC.

Cheers

Terry

Monday, December 10, 2007 9:15 AM
  • Just my two cents here but if the project has been shutdown wouldn't it be cool to release the src and let the communtity pick it up?
    Monday, December 10, 2007 11:00 AM
  • I think we'll see some of the functionality surface in future Smile

Anyway, we now get it for free, which is great!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 1:13 AM