Windows Live Mail fails to start. Now I am in need to move my emails to MS Outlook

• Hello Members,

My Windows Live Mail has got corrupted and now it fails to start.

Now I am looking for a way to move my emails to Outlook.

Please guide me in easy steps.

Also let me know how can I recover my email accounts settings back.

• Edited by Keane Morris Thursday, February 25, 2016 7:39 AM
    Tuesday, February 23, 2016 2:36 PM

All replies

• Hello Keane Morris,

I recommend Windows Live Mail Converter Wizard for you because it is developed by trustworthy data recovery company and easy to use software that is able to find Windows Live Mail emails automatically from your machine and convert them into Outlook PST format without changing email folder structure.  

The tool not only converts Windows Live Mail to Outlook while it is capable to transfer emails from Windows Live Mail to several famous email clients.

Download this software from:

Thursday, February 25, 2016 8:09 AM
  • Here is one of the advanced and widely used software to perform Windows Live Mail to Outlook PST Conversion
    Thursday, June 09, 2016 6:54 AM
  • I had this problem. It fixed itself when Windows Live Mail decided to stop working completely. When I click the icon, the Window Live splash screen displays, the circle "circles", but nothing else happens. If I look in the task manager, the memory count just keeps going up. I have not tried to uninstall WLM, but I think that is going to be my next step. Sorry to hear others are having similar problems, glad to hear it's not just me.

Tuesday, February 06, 2018 11:57 AM