Vista Is A Defective Operating System RRS feed

• Question

• How does one get help from Microsoft for and operating system that constantly causes setbacks in my wife's photo business. When I bought her a new computer I was not asked what operating system I wanted installed on it it just came with Vista. Why not XP, something that works. I have used Windows 95.Windows 98, and XP is on two of my computers, and my Wife's computer is Vista. She cannot work 5 minutes on it without having a problem, Will Microsoft provide some help in this issue?

Please Advise
    Thursday, November 29, 2007 4:08 AM

Answers

• When you purchase a new computer with Windows Vista preinstalled, the computer manufacturer is responsible for technical support.  Contact the manufacturer of your new computer and request troubleshooting assistance.

Thursday, November 29, 2007 1:43 PM

All replies

• When you purchase a new computer with Windows Vista preinstalled, the computer manufacturer is responsible for technical support.  Contact the manufacturer of your new computer and request troubleshooting assistance.

Thursday, November 29, 2007 1:43 PM
  • Hi Clapper,

You may want to explain what the issues, that your wife is facing, are. If they are WGA Validation related, I will help. But I need to know what the issues are, first.

Thank you,

Darin Smith

WGA Forum Manager

Thursday, November 29, 2007 11:11 PM