• Ok, so I have an urgent email to send off, sign in, and it tells me that I have 'FOCUSED', what a load of rubbish, I hit the x and nothing bloody have screwed up a perfectly good service for me by your blasted updates....I can't even scroll passed mail I don't want to read, I have more garbage than ever before and I haven't changed anything I do....but you guys do all the time.....I need to used my email, tonight, now infact....fix the blasted glitch....fix the whole thing .....why is it when it aint broke ....they fix it to make it broke....incase you didn't realise I am pretty peeved off.
    Wednesday, May 03, 2017 12:59 PM

All replies

• I have the exact same problem. It started today. The new 'Focused' inbox option appeared this morning, it presents me with a pop up explaining how the focused feature works; when I close the pop-up the screen is grayed out and I cannot use Outlook.
    Wednesday, May 03, 2017 3:02 PM
  • I have the same issue this morning! When I close the pop-up everything is greyed out and I can't use my account??
    Wednesday, May 03, 2017 4:27 PM
  •  I am experiencing the same problem. I can't read any of my emails or scroll down. This is so annoying, unable to do any work. Please help and solve this problem immediately.

Wednesday, May 03, 2017 5:51 PM