OutLook Express Error In Sending the mail RRS feed

• Question

• sir

i hav configured the outlook express

pop3 server and the SMTP server settings

i can now recieve emails on this account

but there is an error in sending the mail

the error which i m gettin is below

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'jigyasaofworld@yahoo.com'. Subject 'Re: many', Account: 'mail.webgrowthengine.com', Server: 'mail.webgrowthengine.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 <jigyasaofworld@yahoo.com> No such user here', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

plz help

waiting for the reply

Nitin Verma

• Changed type Naomi N Monday, August 5, 2013 3:18 PM Question rather than discussion
    • Moved by Pavel Celba Tuesday, August 6, 2013 5:18 PM Off topic and advertisement
    Sunday, June 10, 2007 4:45 PM

All replies

• HI Nitin,

I may be wrong, but it seems to me the message you're now getting has nothing to do with your code. It may be due to the fact that e-mail of the recipient is wrong or this person configured his e-mail to block certain e-mail addresses.

Do you get the same error if you try to send to other e-mail address?

Thanks.

Sunday, June 10, 2007 4:52 PM
  •  

thanks  Naomi Nosonovsky

but this is not the problem the email address is well in existent and i m using this adress regularly

the error which was given  is below

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'nitinver83@yahoo.co.in'. Subject 'Enquiries', Account: 'mail.mydomainname.com', Server: 'mail.mydomainname.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 <nitinver83@yahoo.co.in> No such user here', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

please help

waitint for reply

Monday, June 18, 2007 6:13 PM
  • I noticed you gave 2 different rejected e-mail addresses. Usually you have these errors when:

-e-mail address is wrong

-recipient has inbox full

-wrong smtp server configuration

-spyware infection

Monday, June 18, 2007 6:57 PM
  • Hi Nitin,

Have you perhaps posted to the wrong forum? Are you trying to send mail via a Visual FoxPro program? What program code are you using? 

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 5:49 PM