none
انمسح الميكروسوفت RRS feed

• Question

• انمسح الميكروسوفت وان حصلت عليه ب 21/08/2018 وما بعرف و السبب حاولت انزلو كمان مره ما قدرت انكتب الي انو التاريخ انتهى شو ممكن اعمل كتير مهم الي الموضوع . شكرا 
    Monday, January 21, 2019 12:23 PM

All replies

• Translated from Arabic:

I scanned the Microsoft and if I got it by 21/08/2018 and i dont know and the reason I tried to get it again I couldnt we wrote that the date is over what can I do very important to the topic Thank you

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Monday, January 21, 2019 1:26 PM
  • Hi,

Thank you for visiting our forum. What's your detailed Office issue?

The forum that you posted is the English only forum for Microsoft Office app. To avoid any misunderstanding that may be caused by the translation tool and better help you, please describe your issue in English. Alternatively, you could post this issue in other forums with the right language. 

You can also contact the local support from the link below:
    http://support.microsoft.com/select/default.aspx?target=assistance&c1=505& 
    Thanks for your cooperation and your understanding is greatly appreciated.
    Note: You can choose the right language by clicking the Change button from the left bottom of the page, and select the right product.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact: tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Tuesday, January 22, 2019 3:51 AM