password problems RRS feed

• General discussion

• My son suddenly passed away on the 4th of November and was an expert on the computer and was in the middle of teaching me as I have only recently purchased a laptop.The problem I am having is with my late son's computer I do not have the password to get into windows,what it is I am giving my other son his computer as it is only 4 months old it is a HP Pavilion and I need to delete all his work which is stored on it,I dont care if I have to delete his work to get into it just as long as I can get it working so my son can have it.If there is anyone who can help me I am no expert  and only just know the basics so they will have to be patient.

Many thanks.. Ants.

Monday, December 3, 2007 1:15 PM

All replies

• Anthony-

I am sorry about the loss of your son.  You should contact HP for help to restore the PC the way it was shipped from them.  They should be able to walk you through the process.

Brian

Monday, December 3, 2007 2:53 PM
  • Sorry but if you are not having problems Windows Live OneCare then you are off topic, this forum is dedicated to Windows Live OneCare, you can look for help and an answer here http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx 

chuck

Monday, December 3, 2007 11:47 PM