Need Help Drone for Spherical 360 Panorama RRS feed

• Question

•   I used the Litchi app with my Inspire 1 to make a spherical pano. its 3 rows with a total of 56 pictures I think (and 2 for straight down). I tried messed around with different settings but I can't get it to stitch properly to make my pano :(

Can anyone help me out please??

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 2:40 AM

All replies

• Hi, Atmosfear86,

I'm just your fellow ICE user.
    If you're able to post a folder of your images on OneDrive or Dropbox or Flickr or the like then I'm sure one of the rest of us would like to take a look to see if we can figure out what's going wrong.

ICE should definitely be solving your panorama with the Rotating camera motion, so if you haven't set that before letting ICE 2 begin to align the photos, give that a try.

Without actually seeing the photos it's difficult to offer further advice.

.nl

Monday, April 4, 2016 4:53 PM
  • Are you using Photosynth to display pano?  I have used Litchi to do a 3 row pano (8 per row) with my Phantom 3.  It outputs correctly to Photosynth if you use the default settings (keep hitting the next right arrow).  However - if I try to output a .jpg and upload it to the Round.me website.. it doesn't display properly.. If anyone got it working properly with Round.me I would be interested to know what settings were used..
    Thursday, June 23, 2016 5:51 PM