none
Team foundation server back up single collection RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

seems I am wrong here.

But I do not understand, why a complex tool as Team foundation Server is not in managed Forum.

I only find: go here or go there. I don't like this. I would expect that Team foundation Server is supported.

So my Question (but I think my work here is for Nothing):

I have 350 solution with more than 3000 Projects on my System.

In Team foundation Server I can only backup all.

That is impossible because for weeks I only work in one Team foundation Server Collection in some Projects.

I would like to backup Team foundation Server only for one single Collection and not all

Possible or not?

Thank you.

Rowe10

Wednesday, October 23, 2019 9:50 AM

All replies

• Hi rowe10,

Thanks for you posting here.

Since this issue is more related to TFS and it seems beyond our support, we recommend that you can redirect your issue to Stack Overflow with tag TFS or Developer Community. Our forum is to discuss the use of VS IDE and editor, so if you have any issues about this aspect, please feel free to let us know.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Perry

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, October 24, 2019 5:43 AM