none
Re-Sync Issue, Not Updating the client (sdf) file RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi,

    I need some help, pls... I been looking at this problem but i could not find the source.  Here's the scenario.

    When I first deploy my application to my mobile device using VS2008 and do the synchronization, it works okay.  My two tables(table 1 and 2) gets updated with the lastest changed(updated/inserted/deleted).   At this time my .sdf file and my sql server 2005 is in-sync.  But after a minute, I changed one record on server for table 1 and try to synchronize again, this time it said that i have downloaded 1 update, but I could not see the changes for that record. It seems that is not updating that record.  But If I do that on table 2 and re-sync, it works okay on both ways!!

    I used bidirection for both tables, i have LastEditDate and CreationDate and I also specify, clientwins if clientupdateserverupdate.  In my localdatabasecache, i selected, UseExistingTableOrFail.

    Now, another problem comes up, if I update the record in the client and do a re-sync, it overwrite the changed i did on server.

    BTW, im using SQL Compact 3.5 and SQL Server 2005 and windows mobile 6.1 professional.

    Let me know if you need more info..

    Thank you in advance.

    Thursday, April 8, 2010 11:13 PM

All replies