new to microsoft academic_my publications are assigned to some one with same name. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am new to Microsoft academic, I realized that my publications (listed below) are wrongly assigned to some one else with similar name (Pradeep Kumar). Could you please suggest me how I can edit my publication list so that the articles get assigned correctly to my profile only?

My publications are:-

(1)

"Second harmonic generation study of internallygenerated strain in bismuth-substituted iron garnet films"

Optics Express - OPT EXPRESS , vol. 18, no. 2, 2010

(2) Nonreciprocal Bloch Oscillations in Magneto-Optic Waveguide Arrays  

BibTeX | EndNote <textarea id="ctl00_MainContent_PaperItem_txtExportText" class="export-txtblock" cols="20" rows="2" name="ctl00$MainContent$PaperItem$txtExportText" readonly="readonly">@article{ author = {Miguel Levy and Pradeep Kumar}, title = {Nonreciprocal Bloch Oscillations in Magneto-Optic Waveguide Arrays}, year = {2010}, masid = {27647694} }</textarea> Download

year = {2010},
    masid = {27647694}
    I would appreciate for any help.
    with best regards
    Pradeep Kumar
    Thursday, July 21, 2011 8:52 PM

Answers

• Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for your interest in our Academic Search. You could edit your basic information and publication list by clicking the "edit" button (on the right of name and affiliaton) on your profile page. Your request will be verified after you submit. The changes will be online a few days later.

We appreciate your continuous support and feedback .

Best Regards,

Academic Search Feedback Team

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 10:35 AM