"Windows Mobile Total Access" RRS feed

• Question

•  

Where can I find a link for Window Mobile Total Access?

I always have to go to my hotmail account inbox and select an e-mail from Windows Mobile.

Is there a link somewhere else outside of hotmail?

Tradition.
    Saturday, July 19, 2008 8:14 PM

Answers

• Here's the link to the site:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/totalaccess/default.mspx?lc=1033

Save it to your Favorites.

Monday, July 21, 2008 12:23 PM
  • You also might want to add this to your favorites as well:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/default.mspx

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 2:35 AM
  • I expect that it will continue to grow as more folks become aware of this user community.  In time, you just might see it attached to other resources.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 4:07 AM
  • It is just a rebranding of the old Windows Mobile to make it more appealing to users.  There was a comprehensive survey taken and part of the results was the naming structure.

Over time, you will see a lot of changes here in the forums as well as the "home page" to make it a more comprehensive experience for first time users as well as seasoned mobile device users.

Friday, July 25, 2008 1:08 AM
  •  Tradition wrote:

Thanks Help_Line! "Windows Mobile Total Access" is definitely a major improvement in my opinion.

Being a first time user myself, my experience with "Windows Mobile Total Access" has been satisfying .

That is great to hear Tradition!  Thanks for offering that.  As you explore the Windows Mobile experience, I am convinced you will be pleased.  Part of the experience with any device will bring about issues and/or quesions.  That is why we have these forums so users like you and me can ask and answer questions.  Stay involved ... it is a rewarding experience.  Just remember, we all started as 1st time users and slowly picked up the experince so we could share it with others.

Saturday, July 26, 2008 3:06 PM

All replies

• Here's the link to the site:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/totalaccess/default.mspx?lc=1033

Save it to your Favorites.

Monday, July 21, 2008 12:23 PM
  • You also might want to add this to your favorites as well:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/default.mspx

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 2:35 AM
  • Thanks Linley! Now I have it saved in my Favorites. Is Windows Mobile Access going to be accessible from any other resources other than it is now? For example; Inside MSN Mobile or MSN Services? Tradition.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 9:10 AM
  • Thanks Help_Line. Is Windows Mobile Access or Windows Mobile going to be accessible from any other resources other than it is now? For Example; Inside MSN Mobile or MSN Services? Tradition.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 9:18 AM
  • I expect that it will continue to grow as more folks become aware of this user community.  In time, you just might see it attached to other resources.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 4:07 AM
  • Thanks Help_Line! I was wondering which direction this "Windows Mobile" was pointed too. From what I can recall, and please correct me if I am wrong because I am very new to "Windows Mobile Total Access", did "Owner's Circle" originate from Windows Live Mobile? I thought I saw "Owner's Circle" listed in Windows Live Mobile sometime ago.

Tradition.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 8:06 AM
  • It is just a rebranding of the old Windows Mobile to make it more appealing to users.  There was a comprehensive survey taken and part of the results was the naming structure.

Over time, you will see a lot of changes here in the forums as well as the "home page" to make it a more comprehensive experience for first time users as well as seasoned mobile device users.

Friday, July 25, 2008 1:08 AM
  • Thanks Help_Line! "Windows Mobile Total Access" is definitely a major improvement in my opinion.

Being a first time user myself, my experience with "Windows Mobile Total Access" has been satisfying .

I am eager to see what this will evolve into. My past experiences with "Owner's Circle" originated from my mobile device under "MEdia Net". I was recently exploring "Windows Mobile" on my PC and came across the old version of "Owner's Circle". I was confused. Thanks for the skinny!

Tradition.

Friday, July 25, 2008 7:09 AM
  •  Tradition wrote:

Thanks Help_Line! "Windows Mobile Total Access" is definitely a major improvement in my opinion.

That is great to hear Tradition!  Thanks for offering that.  As you explore the Windows Mobile experience, I am convinced you will be pleased.  Part of the experience with any device will bring about issues and/or quesions.  That is why we have these forums so users like you and me can ask and answer questions.  Stay involved ... it is a rewarding experience.  Just remember, we all started as 1st time users and slowly picked up the experince so we could share it with others.

Saturday, July 26, 2008 3:06 PM