none
With what analog boards does the Speech 2007 works? RRS feed

Answers

• Any TIM that was certified with MSS 2004 will work with MSS 2007 when the TIMC component is installed to translate between the TIMs and MSS.
    Friday, April 13, 2007 11:22 PM

All replies

• Are these telephony boards you're referencing?

If so, that will depend on if there is a Telephony Interface Manager available that supports a particular board.

Thursday, April 12, 2007 10:37 PM
  • I have a cantata tr1000 and dialogic d41jct-ls. Both are working with Speech server 2004. I have the tim. Do they work with 2007?
    Friday, April 13, 2007 8:12 PM
  • Any TIM that was certified with MSS 2004 will work with MSS 2007 when the TIMC component is installed to translate between the TIMs and MSS.
    Friday, April 13, 2007 11:22 PM
  •  

I am using the Cantata TR1000 with Speech Server 2007 Beta with no problems at all

Brian Campbell

Speech Developer

Micro Design Centre Inc

Saturday, April 14, 2007 12:37 PM
  • Thanks for your answer.  Do you have installed the visual studio in the same computer with the speech server and the cantata board, or in different computers. I have installed only the speech server with the cantata board in one computer to install the deployment package..
    Monday, April 16, 2007 10:19 PM
  • Where can i find more information to install the package ( same that the speech server 2004), and how can i assign the ports to different applications.(speech application deployment service)

Felix
    Monday, April 16, 2007 10:23 PM
  • Have you received this message?

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime error!

Program c:\program files\brooktrouttim\sys\callprocessor.exe

This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 8:51 PM
  • I have everything installed on one machine
    Friday, April 20, 2007 2:51 AM
  • I have never received that error message

The latest version of the software from Cantata is 2.0 and is available here

http://www.cantata.com/support/productinfo.cfm?frmProduct=TR1000%20MSS&frmCategory=Download&frmKnowBaseID=2135&Level=2

That is the version that I am using and everything runs fine with MSS 2007

Hope that helps...

Brian Campbell

Speech Developer

Micro Design Centre Inc.

Friday, April 20, 2007 2:58 AM
  • I am using the last version of Cantata, I am working with  Windows 2003 Standard Edition.

The processor is a dual core processor.

I have installed everything in this server.

The error message comes when I start the Speech Server.

With what configuration are you working?

Thanks

Felix

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 10:52 PM
  • I have installed the same board (tr1000 cantata) in two computers ( one dual core) ,and the second pentium four.

I have installed all the prerequisites first (visual studio too).

i Have installed the board and the tim.

I have installed the speech server 2007 Public beta.

Then I have install the TIMC.

When I have started the speech server:

I have received the same errors in the two computers.

I have checked the event viewer and I found this:

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( .NET Runtime ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Unable to open shim database version registry key - v2.0.50727.00000.

Source IViOS2

PID=2504,

IviSemReleaseMutex failed for the Handle =1128(0x468) with Windows Error Code=6

I have experienced working with Cantata tr1000  in 2004, It works well.

When I start the Speech Server I received this message too:

Runtime Error!

Program c:\program files\brooktrouttim\sys\callprocessor.exe

Thursday, April 26, 2007 10:57 PM
  • I have worked with the Cantata people to check if the TR1000 board is working well after I have installed all the Microsoft recomendations before to install the Speech Comunicator.

The board works well with the Cantata applications(send and received calls).

The problem it is  when I  install the Speech Comunicator Public beta, and the TIMC. I think that the TIMC is not working with the TIM.

Cantata is not going support for the Speech Server 2007(Speech comunicator).

Is The telephony legacy (TIM - TIMC)  working better with other boards( Dialogic, diva)?

Felix

Sunday, April 29, 2007 10:50 PM
  • Hi Felixs,

I was wondering what the status of your issue is. Have you been able to find the information you need? Are you able to share your solution?

Thursday, May 17, 2007 5:03 PM
  •  

Intel 4 port and 16 port analog cards work well with Speech Server 2007.

TR1000 Board is no longer a product Cantata sells, they are going VOIP Only.

After messing with all this hardware for the past few years and knowing what a pain it can be to set things up, I would have to reccomend you look at Audio Codes Gateways.

The MP114 is only 400$ and you get 2 anlog lines for inbound or outbound. The also have a 8 port versions but only 4 of the lines can be used for dialing in or out. These are the FXO ports.

Keith Kabza OCS-MVP

keith@visualgov.com

Tuesday, August 7, 2007 1:45 PM