none
The forum doesn't handle non-english characters well RRS feed

Answers

  • Thanks for your reply. The title of the link which cause the problem is “Need a help with String matching from database”. Here is the content I guess which caused the problem: select * from syslogins where loginname='sa' and password=N'іປﳠ蚷橲එ豸圌츸'

    I last reply the thread on Monday, June 08.

    Not known why the same content works well here:(

    I've fixed the thread. You had 2 replies in the thread. The 2nd post had invalid HTML tags which caused the thread not to render properly. This is fixed now.

    Thanks.
    STO Forums Test Lead
    • Proposed as answer by Don Tan Tuesday, June 9, 2009 9:21 PM
    • Marked as answer by Ying Lin - MSFT Thursday, June 11, 2009 12:39 AM
    Tuesday, June 9, 2009 9:21 PM

All replies

  • Ying,

    A couple of questions:

    1) Do you remember what's the title of the thread?
    2) When did you last reply to the thread?


    Reason I'm asking is that the thread either could have been moved or merge.

    Thanks.
    STO Forums Test Lead
    Monday, June 8, 2009 5:22 PM
  • Thanks for your reply. The title of the link which cause the problem is “Need a help with String matching from database”. Here is the content I guess which caused the problem: select * from syslogins where loginname='sa' and password=N'іປﳠ蚷橲එ豸圌츸'

    I last reply the thread on Monday, June 08.

    Not known why the same content works well here:(
    • Edited by Ying Lin - MSFT Tuesday, June 9, 2009 9:37 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Don Tan Tuesday, June 9, 2009 9:21 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by Don Tan Tuesday, June 9, 2009 9:21 PM
    Tuesday, June 9, 2009 9:35 AM
  • It's most likely that the dbcs chars you've posted is not the root cause. It's the thread itself. Let me ping the Forums team on this.

    Thanks.
    STO Forums Test Lead
    Tuesday, June 9, 2009 8:52 PM
  • Thanks for your reply. The title of the link which cause the problem is “Need a help with String matching from database”. Here is the content I guess which caused the problem: select * from syslogins where loginname='sa' and password=N'іປﳠ蚷橲එ豸圌츸'

    I last reply the thread on Monday, June 08.

    Not known why the same content works well here:(

    I've fixed the thread. You had 2 replies in the thread. The 2nd post had invalid HTML tags which caused the thread not to render properly. This is fixed now.

    Thanks.
    STO Forums Test Lead
    • Proposed as answer by Don Tan Tuesday, June 9, 2009 9:21 PM
    • Marked as answer by Ying Lin - MSFT Thursday, June 11, 2009 12:39 AM
    Tuesday, June 9, 2009 9:21 PM