none
Unable to reply RRS feed

Answers

• Seems to work for me. You might try clearing IE cache and or reboot.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Sunday, May 19, 2013 3:17 AM
  • I click on "Reply" and nothing happens.

Something similar happened to me today with a Submit.  Nothing happened--Externally.   So, I used IE's Developer Tools, Network Capture to see what was going on.  Essentially the Submit was causing a redirect for a login (even though I was supposedly already signed in) and that was Aborting.  I was doing my post in a Preview list; so I just opened the thread in a new tab and noticed that it caused a new redirect for login too.  Then, in the original Reply frame I retried Submit and it worked.   YMMV.

FYI

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Sunday, May 19, 2013 5:34 AM

All replies

• Seems to work for me. You might try clearing IE cache and or reboot.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Sunday, May 19, 2013 3:17 AM
  • I click on "Reply" and nothing happens.

Something similar happened to me today with a Submit.  Nothing happened--Externally.   So, I used IE's Developer Tools, Network Capture to see what was going on.  Essentially the Submit was causing a redirect for a login (even though I was supposedly already signed in) and that was Aborting.  I was doing my post in a Preview list; so I just opened the thread in a new tab and noticed that it caused a new redirect for login too.  Then, in the original Reply frame I retried Submit and it worked.   YMMV.

FYI

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Sunday, May 19, 2013 5:34 AM