Non-AD Users Cannot Login to OCS2007 RRS feed

• Question

•  

I have an OCS2007 server setup on our domain (DomainA), and it works great for users that are logged into that domain.  We have another site that has its own domain (DomainB) and not trusted to ours, and I have been trying to get some users on that network connected to my OCS server.  We have a permanent network connection between sites, and have DNS forwarders for each others domain on our DNS servers.  On a computer on the DomainB domain, I can ping the FQDN of the OCS server, with no problems.  When I try to login to OCS using Manual connection, and TCP, I get the dreaded "Cannot sign in because the server is temporarily unavilable.  If the problem persists, contact your system administrator."

What am I missing?  I have a computer on the other site that is a member of the OCS servers domain, and it can login just fine (with Automatic and Manual TLS), so it is nothing with the connection.

Thanks,

Sean

Friday, February 15, 2008 7:19 PM

All replies

• I assume TCP is enabled on the OCS server?  Can you try loading the root cert of domainA on the test client and using TLS?

Saturday, February 16, 2008 8:39 AM