Moving Accounts RRS feed

• Question

• I asked a question on this forum but was told to instead ask the question on this forum https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/index.html I couldn't log in with the username and pwd from this forum but had to create a new log in. So is the previous link some competing forum and somebody wants me to switch to that forum? That also means I have to restart all my credentials. Not that I had many but I certainly would prefer not to start back at 0. Also, I would like to manage all my previous posts from one account and not two accounts. 
    Friday, June 12, 2020 6:31 AM

All replies

• You probably should post on this forum for questions regarding transition to MS Q&A, but I think there's no plan to migrate current MSDN forum accounts there.

The current plan is that, when migration is completed, the MSDN forum will still be here but in read-only mode (much like as if the whole forum is archived). When user type in a question there and the algorithm found a possible answer in this forum, it will show a link direct to relevant answer here.

Monday, June 15, 2020 1:34 AM