Logged On User List in IFD CRM 2011 RRS feed

• Question

• Can any body help me out to achieve the logged on users from IFD CRM 2011.

I tried with Audit Users list but gives last 4 hours user list. from audit we can't get instantly logged on user Signed out user.

Any help great appreciation..... 

Friday, May 24, 2013 10:27 AM

Answers

• OOB the CRM doesn't track user access data quite to the depth you are looking for since people are constantly hitting the system, it is hard to define exactly when a user is logged in vs logged out. Often times users won't log out, they just close the browser. If you are On Premise, you could look to the IIS logs and creatively parse the data to get a little more in depth. 

Jason Lattimer
    My Blog -  Follow me on Twitter -  LinkedIn

Friday, May 24, 2013 1:41 PM
  • AFAIK AD could not help you. Use the method Jason mentioned.

My Weblog | My Website

Saturday, May 25, 2013 3:21 PM

All replies

• OOB the CRM doesn't track user access data quite to the depth you are looking for since people are constantly hitting the system, it is hard to define exactly when a user is logged in vs logged out. Often times users won't log out, they just close the browser. If you are On Premise, you could look to the IIS logs and creatively parse the data to get a little more in depth. 

Jason Lattimer
    My Blog -  Follow me on Twitter -  LinkedIn

Friday, May 24, 2013 1:41 PM
  • Is ADFS will help us to achive this....

i checked the adfs it has .mdf files.

but am not able to attach those files to SQL SERVER and no clue after adding those files to SQL SERVER can we get the Logged in and Loged out details....

• Edited by Veginati's Saturday, May 25, 2013 11:14 AM
    Saturday, May 25, 2013 11:14 AM
  • AFAIK AD could not help you. Use the method Jason mentioned.

My Weblog | My Website

Saturday, May 25, 2013 3:21 PM