Letter template? RRS feed

• Question

• HI All,

I want to use templates with letter activity. Can I do something similar to Email template as we have on in email activity inserter letter or what about mail merge?

Thanks
    M Hassan Farooqi

Hassan
    Tuesday, February 16, 2010 1:09 AM

Answers

• Hi Hassan, yes, you can either use Word mail merge in conjunction with Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook or with the web client. If you use the Outlook client, it will generate letter activities for you. Check out the CRM 4.0 User's Guide or the CRM 4.0 Application training courseware for instructions.
    Tuesday, February 16, 2010 8:41 AM

All replies

• Hi Hassan, yes, you can either use Word mail merge in conjunction with Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook or with the web client. If you use the Outlook client, it will generate letter activities for you. Check out the CRM 4.0 User's Guide or the CRM 4.0 Application training courseware for instructions.
    Tuesday, February 16, 2010 8:41 AM
  • No you cant use letter as email message, you can rename email activitiy, and create picklist mail type on email and you can use email 
    entity for mails
    Tuesday, February 16, 2010 10:06 AM
  • Anyone knows about the any Third Party Tool for letter Template option for Letter Activity like Email Template for Email activity. we need any third party tool. if any one know about. please tell me.

Fahmeeda yaseen

Wednesday, December 4, 2013 11:27 AM