Blocked:No - Indexed Pages:N/A - 404 not found????? HUH? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

My site shop(delete)tramadol.com was in Live results for the longest time and now its no where to be found. It says its not blocked in webmaster tools, but no pages are indexed. I get nothing with a site:url.com command either. Under "Crawl issues" it says 404 Not Found, but no URLs are listed. The site has 301 setup from "non www" to "www" I get a 301 header return for the "non www." version of my site and a 200 for the "www" version.

Why is my site not being picked up anymore when it was listed in the results for over two years?

Site status

Last crawled: N/A Indexed pages: N/A
    Domain score: N/A Blocked: No

Top 5 pages

Web page Page score Language Region Last crawled Blocked
    No data is available.

My back links are showing up in WTs but no indexed pages?

Please help Sad

Thanks!
    Monday, September 29, 2008 7:57 PM

Answers

• 1.       Banned Site

Hi,

Your site is showing as blocked.  Please review our Guidelines for successful indexing to ensure that you are not doing anything that would get your site blocked in the future.

In the webmaster tools there is a link to submit your site for reinclusion if it is blocked or if you suspect that your website was incorrectly identified as spam, please do the following:

1. Open the Live Search Site Owner support form.
    2. In the boxes provided, type your name and e-mail address.
    3. In the What type of problem do you have? list, select Other.
    4. In the box provided, describe the issue, including the following information:
      • The search words that you use
      • The URL
      • Request re-inclusion

Wednesday, October 1, 2008 7:24 PM

All replies

• It looks like your site is blocked. I've got the same problem described here.
    Tuesday, September 30, 2008 11:56 AM
  • 1.       Banned Site

Hi,

Your site is showing as blocked.  Please review our Guidelines for successful indexing to ensure that you are not doing anything that would get your site blocked in the future.

In the webmaster tools there is a link to submit your site for reinclusion if it is blocked or if you suspect that your website was incorrectly identified as spam, please do the following:

1. Open the Live Search Site Owner support form.
    2. In the boxes provided, type your name and e-mail address.
    3. In the What type of problem do you have? list, select Other.
    4. In the box provided, describe the issue, including the following information:
      • The search words that you use
      • The URL
      • Request re-inclusion

Wednesday, October 1, 2008 7:24 PM