none
Forums links redirect to error500.aspx RRS feed

Answers

• I got

Page Not Found

We're sorry, but the page you requested could not be found. Please check your typing and try again, or use the search options on this page.

<input id="ErrorSearchBox" maxlength="300" style="background-color:#ffffff;color:#000000;float:left;height:16px;width:204px;font-family:'Segoe UI', Tahoma;border-top-style:solid;border-top-width:1px;border-top-color:#849cb1;border-bottom-style:solid;border-bottom-width:1px;border-bottom-color:#849cb1;border-left-style:solid;border-left-width:1px;border-left-color:#849cb1;margin-right:-5px;" type="text" />

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Right. That's the destination page, but the issue of forum links being redirected to that page... has been fixed.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Monday, February 20, 2012 2:40 AM

All replies

• This appears to be fixed (by various updates over 3+ years).

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 10:04 PM
  • I got

Page Not Found

We're sorry, but the page you requested could not be found. Please check your typing and try again, or use the search options on this page.

<input id="ErrorSearchBox" maxlength="300" style="background-color:#ffffff;color:#000000;float:left;height:16px;width:204px;font-family:'Segoe UI', Tahoma;border-top-style:solid;border-top-width:1px;border-top-color:#849cb1;border-bottom-style:solid;border-bottom-width:1px;border-bottom-color:#849cb1;border-left-style:solid;border-left-width:1px;border-left-color:#849cb1;margin-right:-5px;" type="text" />

My blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 10:06 PM
  • I got

Page Not Found

My blog

Right. That's the destination page, but the issue of forum links being redirected to that page... has been fixed.

Thanks!

Monday, February 20, 2012 2:40 AM