none
find and highlght on page webview RRS feed

• Question

• hi i was searching on web a lot but i couldn't find specific info of what i need :

when open chm files in windows built-in reader and try to use the the search the reader will find the results and highlight the terms in the standard web-view ,all modern browsers have this functionality and best of them is chrome android whats i notice in chrome is able to highlight exact terms even if there is newline between words ,  what i searched i found how to inject java script highlighter but i don't think browsers like chrome or internet explorer use this method so my question is there library that i can use to modify it that i can play with it by regex or some other method to make it detect newlines or match diacritic text or case sensitive and so ..

i'm using c# vs for mobile development for developing advanced search engine with lucene.net

Monday, September 24, 2018 12:13 PM

All replies

• Hi mirzanive,

Thank you for posting here.

What is the type of your project?

If it is related to Android, you could post a new thread in Android forum.

https://androidforums.com/

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 6:24 AM
  • its c# for  ios and android i want to create lucene.net app but i want to know if there is library i  can use for the webview highlighter text
    Tuesday, September 25, 2018 4:55 PM