none
[UWP][WebRTC] WebRTC on UWP RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm developing app for UWP and I need to use WebRTC. However I have few problems that I can't solve and I can't find any examples on internet. I have following code:

// Ice servers var iceServerList = new List<RTCIceServer>(); foreach (var server in o["iceServersList"]) { RTCIceServer iceServer = new RTCIceServer(); iceServer.Url = s["urls"].FirstOrDefault().ToString(); iceServerList.Add(iceServer); } var config = new RTCConfiguration(); config.IceServers = iceServerList; var connection = new RTCPeerConnection(config);

Debug.WriteLine("This line is never executed");

Problem is that no code is executed after line: var connection = new RTCPeerConnection(config);

I tried to add following: WebRTC.Initialize(this.Dispatcher); and WebRTC.Initialize(null); but that doesn't solve the problem.

• Edited by 9112Fisher Saturday, February 24, 2018 1:48 PM
    • Moved by Breeze Liu Monday, February 26, 2018 3:15 AM off topic
    Saturday, February 24, 2018 1:46 PM

Answers

• Hi Matthew_42,

This problem is more related to WebRTC and I suggest that you might need to ask about in there forum.

Besides, I remember there is a UWP WebRTC sample in GitHub. You could search it in the GitHub.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by 9112Fisher Monday, February 26, 2018 12:26 PM
    Monday, February 26, 2018 3:15 AM