Wrong picture! RRS feed

• Question

• The entry for "Stephan Lorenzen" shows the picture of another Stephan Lorenzen who is NOT ME. I tried to fix this on 02/16 already (deleted URL & picture) which was approved, but the old picture is still displayed. Today, I fixed things again (including updating all publications) with still no changes visible. Please, fix IMMEDIATELY! 

Monday, February 27, 2012 11:23 AM

All replies

• The entry for "Stephan Lorenzen" shows the picture of another Stephan Lorenzen who is NOT ME. I tried to fix this on 02/16 already (deleted URL & picture) which was approved, but the old picture is still displayed. Today, I fixed things again (including updating all publications) with still no changes visible. Please, fix IMMEDIATELY! 

I have a similar issue, Stephan, and also request immediate changes from Microsoft. 

The entries for "Jill Jameson" are showing under two different variations of my name "Jill Jameson" so my publication results are split. Worst of all, though, the picture assigned to my name is NOT ME AT ALL or even someone of my name and the picture is of a man!! PLEASE FIX, IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, March 3, 2012 1:56 PM