dual use ME & XP RRS feed

  • Question

  • I want to run XP on a new HD on my computer but keep ME on the old C drive.  Is there a licening issue if I use the ugrade version?
    Sunday, July 30, 2006 1:26 AM


  • You would need a "Full Version" of Windows XP if you are not going to upgrade Windows ME to Windows XP.
    Sunday, July 30, 2006 12:10 PM