I passed 70-483. How can I get paper certification? RRS feed

• Question

• I passed 70-483. How can I get paper certification?
    • Moved by CoolDadTx Friday, October 3, 2014 11:07 PM Training related
    Friday, October 3, 2014 7:41 PM

Answers

Login to the MCP private site (www.microsoft.com/mcp). You will need to use the same credentials that yu associated to your MCID using the code that you received by email after you passed your first exam (if you didn't do this, you will need to contact your Regional Service Center to fix it).

From the MCP site, click on "Your Benefits and Exams" (note: for me, this does not work using Internet Explorer, I have to use Chrome to see the content of this tab). Then click on "Promote Yourself" and then on Certificates -> "Dowbnload or purchase". From there, you can download your certificate as a file that you can then print yourself, or you can order the certificate to be sent to you for a small fee.

Sunday, October 5, 2014 3:44 PM

All replies

• At the place where you took the test is where you get it, if I recall correctly.
    Friday, October 3, 2014 7:50 PM
  • I think the Training and Certification forum is more appropriate for this question.
    Friday, October 3, 2014 7:56 PM

Login to the MCP private site (www.microsoft.com/mcp). You will need to use the same credentials that yu associated to your MCID using the code that you received by email after you passed your first exam (if you didn't do this, you will need to contact your Regional Service Center to fix it).

From the MCP site, click on "Your Benefits and Exams" (note: for me, this does not work using Internet Explorer, I have to use Chrome to see the content of this tab). Then click on "Promote Yourself" and then on Certificates -> "Dowbnload or purchase". From there, you can download your certificate as a file that you can then print yourself, or you can order the certificate to be sent to you for a small fee.

Sunday, October 5, 2014 3:44 PM