product key of office 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• i have bought a new laptop and i get a free trial of office 2007 when i entered the key which was printed on the bottom of my laptop was incorect 
    Friday, May 14, 2010 6:08 AM

Answers

• Hello veenu goel,

Are you trying to activate the Trial to begin using it?  If so, the Trial product key is either printed on material that came with the laptop, or you run the Office Activation Assistant that is on the Start Menu to get a Trial product key over the internet.

If you have used the Trial for (IIRC) 60 days and the Trial period is now expired, in order to continue to use Office with its full functionality, you have to purchase either the full packaged product from your favorite store, or purchase the product online directly from Microsoft.

The product key on the bottom of the laptop is for the Windows installation on your laptop, it is not supposed to work with Office or any other Microsoft program but Windows.

Buy Office 2007 Now, Get Office 2010 Free http://office2010.microsoft.com/en-us/tech-guarantee/microsoft-office-2010-technology-guarantee-FX101825695.aspx?CTT=97
    Saturday, May 15, 2010 12:44 PM