none
Combining certificates and exams from another LiveID? RRS feed

• Question

• I have made online assessments and also some exam on another live-id. How can I combine that information to my current account and employment?

Could someone from Microsoft please contact me, since the partnerworld support pages end up also on non-existent pages.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 10:32 AM

Answers

• The live-id is not important when it comes to merge the different exams that you have taken. The important piece of information is the MCID that is associated to your exams. It should be written near the top of your exam results sheet. If you have passed exams that were allocated to different IDs, then in order to combine them into a single transcript you will need to contact the Regional Service Center (RSC).

The links for the RSCs are at the bottom of the Microsoft Learning page (www.microsoft.com/learning). If some of the links appear to be broken, try them out using Chrome; for some unexplainable reason thare are several links in the Microsoft learning website that do not work with Microsoft's own browser.

Please note that the questions in this forum are normally answered by other users like you, not by Microsoft personnell. No one from Mirosoft will contact you as a result of your question in the forum. You will need to be the one to initiate contact with the RSC.

Thursday, September 11, 2014 8:09 PM

All replies

• The live-id is not important when it comes to merge the different exams that you have taken. The important piece of information is the MCID that is associated to your exams. It should be written near the top of your exam results sheet. If you have passed exams that were allocated to different IDs, then in order to combine them into a single transcript you will need to contact the Regional Service Center (RSC).

The links for the RSCs are at the bottom of the Microsoft Learning page (www.microsoft.com/learning). If some of the links appear to be broken, try them out using Chrome; for some unexplainable reason thare are several links in the Microsoft learning website that do not work with Microsoft's own browser.

Please note that the questions in this forum are normally answered by other users like you, not by Microsoft personnell. No one from Mirosoft will contact you as a result of your question in the forum. You will need to be the one to initiate contact with the RSC.

Thursday, September 11, 2014 8:09 PM
  • That's exactly what I did when I was assigned a second MCP ID.

The Regional Service Centre will need a week or so to merge your results to the ID you choose to keep.

Here for Here

Saturday, September 13, 2014 6:30 AM