none
My Forums Link Inoperative Since June 10 Maintanance RRS feed

• Question

• Returns Error 500 Page, "Sorry, we are unable..."

Other links like My Profile and My Forums Threads seem to work OK.

Anybody else having issues with My Forums? I use that link all the time to get the short list of the forums I read/post in.

• Edited by pvdg42 Saturday, June 12, 2010 2:21 PM typos
    Saturday, June 12, 2010 2:20 PM

Answers

• Defintely seems to be fixed here (Europe). So hopefully the fix should soon be available on whatever server you are using...

Please always mark whatever response solved your issue so that the thread is properly marked as "Answered".
    • Marked as answer by pvdg42 Saturday, June 26, 2010 12:54 PM
    Saturday, June 26, 2010 7:58 AM

All replies

• Same here :-(
    Saturday, June 12, 2010 4:05 PM
  • Me too!

What is going on?

Mary

• Edited by Mary OB Sunday, June 13, 2010 5:30 AM typo
    Sunday, June 13, 2010 5:29 AM
  • Do you really need this?

After all My Forum Threads gives all the recent posts in the forums you post to, and there are links there to those forums if you want to go to the forum and not to the individual post.

(I agree it should work, but there is a simple workaround)

2010 Books: SPF 2010; SPS 2010; SPD 2010; InfoPath 2010; Workflow etc.
    2007 Books: WSS 3.0; MOSS 2007; SPD 2007; InfoPath 2007; PerformancePoint; SSRS; Workflow
    Both lists also include books in French; German; Spanish with even more languages in the 2007 list.
    Sunday, June 13, 2010 7:23 AM
  • Sadly this still hasn't been fixed.

Clicking on My Forums gives me a list of forums that I want to view. Is there another way to do this?

Friday, June 25, 2010 4:06 AM
  • As Mike said you can use "My forum threads" and then you see the questions belonging to those forums you subscribed to. Then if you click on a forum link you'll see a particular forum you subscribed to. The "My forum" link shown on this page works - or is this that they have fixed the issue while I'm typing ;-)

Seriously it seems to have been fixed now (or is it that the link doesn't work when you try to use it from the forum home page but that navigating to it another way fixes the issue for the rest of the session ???!!!)

Please always mark whatever response solved your issue so that the thread is properly marked as "Answered".
    Friday, June 25, 2010 11:10 AM
  • Thanks, I may have to start using my threads option.

Although if it's listed, it should be fixed rather than find workarounds.

and no, it's not fixed.

Saturday, June 26, 2010 3:40 AM
  • Defintely seems to be fixed here (Europe). So hopefully the fix should soon be available on whatever server you are using...

• Marked as answer by pvdg42 Saturday, June 26, 2010 12:54 PM
    Saturday, June 26, 2010 7:58 AM
  • As Mike said you can use "My forum threads" and then you see the questions belonging to those forums you subscribed to. Then if you click on a forum link you'll see a particular forum you subscribed to. The "My forum" link shown on this page works - or is this that they have fixed the issue while I'm typing ;-)

Seriously it seems to have been fixed now (or is it that the link doesn't work when you try to use it from the forum home page but that navigating to it another way fixes the issue for the rest of the session ???!!!)

Thursday, September 9, 2010 5:10 AM

Thursday, September 9, 2010 5:12 AM