My name has been wrongly removed RRS feed

Answers

• Hi,Tidjani

Thank you for your information. We have double checked your publication list, added your homepage, merged some duplicate publications and author ID. The changes will be online in several days. Please check back later. Any questions please let us know. We appreciate your continuous feedback and support.

Best regards

Academic Search Feedback Team

Monday, July 11, 2011 8:42 AM

All replies

•  

Hi,Tidjani

Thank you for your information. We have looked into the issue you reported and the corresponding correction will be made in several days and please check back later. We appreciate your continuous feedback and support.

Best regards

Thursday, July 7, 2011 10:07 AM
  • Hi Angelica

Thank you very much for your kind reply and help.  Last year I already interacted with your team for some missings concerning my publications. As this is very important for me, I would like to give you the link to my webpage where all my publications are listed.

Once more, all my thanks to the Academic Search Team.

With my best regards.

Dr. Tidjani Négadi

http://negadi.webs.com

Thursday, July 7, 2011 2:16 PM
  • Hi,Tidjani

Thank you for your information. We have double checked your publication list, added your homepage, merged some duplicate publications and author ID. The changes will be online in several days. Please check back later. Any questions please let us know. We appreciate your continuous feedback and support.

Best regards

Monday, July 11, 2011 8:42 AM
  • Dear Team,

I have verified today at:

http://academic.research.microsoft.com/Author/13390448/tidjani-negadi

that something has been done. Thank you very much. However, I am still missing in the page corresponding to "Univerité d'Oran" and Google no longer find it when I ask "Tidjani Négadi", as before.

Have I to wait or is there something still missing?

Once more , thanks very much.

Best regards.

Tidjani Négadi

Friday, July 15, 2011 7:48 PM