none
lost my microsoft certification RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• What do you mean you lost it? Microsoft does not expire their certifications. You only have to upgrade if you want to stay current or if you want to be certified in the latest software version.
    Tuesday, June 12, 2012 2:07 PM
  • If you lost your printed certification go to https://mcp.microsoft.com/authenticate/login.aspx and log in with your MCP credentials. Form there you can print off a new certificate verifying you've passed or you can request they send you a printed certificate (for a cost).
    Tuesday, June 12, 2012 8:27 PM
  • What do you mean you lost it? Microsoft does not expire their certifications. You only have to upgrade if you want to stay current or if you want to be certified in the latest software version.
    Although Microsoft does not retire certifications, it does cancel and ban people from sitting further certification exams if they have been caught out cheating i.e. using brain dumps.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 11:20 PM
  • Hi

I lost my certificates as a result of an unforeseen occurance.

Kindly advise on how I can URGENTLY get copies of my A+,N+ certificates?

Thanks

Thursday, November 13, 2014 7:45 AM
  • I clicked on the above link which took the login screen but I don't have a MC ID.

How do I get the logon details?

Thursday, November 13, 2014 7:51 AM
  • Hi,

I am MCP and I have lost all the information about my certification my MCP card and the certification documents which they have sent me.I have left nothing with me So is it possible to get the new documents as well as my MCP card.Is there any way Microsoft can verify it by my name or date of birth so I can get all the information about my certification?

Where should I have to contact for more information or its just gone?

Saturday, August 1, 2015 9:07 PM
  • What if I don't remember my id for mcp from where I can find I have results for mcp

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:45 AM