none
Recently Lost Points and Related Points Issues RRS feed

• General discussion

• The Profile team is working on some issues related to missing points for a very small percentage of users. Rest assured that all of your points and achievement data is in tact even though it is not displaying properly on your Profile. The summary of the issues are:

1) Points are out of sync with the Point History.

2) Recently lost points/stats/activities.

We are currently testing fixes for these issues and hope to resolve them as soon as next week. 

Thank you for your patience and I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

Tim Shakarian, Software Developer

• Edited by tshak Thursday, March 15, 2012 4:50 AM
    Thursday, March 15, 2012 4:47 AM

All replies

• Thanks for the update. I am one of them . My points have been reducing since yesterday. Also My no of Wiki articles are not correct on my profile page. 

HTH,
    Naushad Alam

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer
    alamnaushad.wordpress.com |

My new TechNet Wiki "BizTalk Server: Performance Tuning & Optimization"

Thursday, March 15, 2012 9:12 AM
  • I got the same problems as Naushad!

Best regards

Tord Glad Nordahl
    Bouvet ASA, Norway
    http://www.BizTalkAdmin.com | @tordeman

Please indicate ”Mark as Answer” if this post has answered the question.

Thursday, March 15, 2012 9:24 AM
  • Thanks me too

Mohamed Abd Elhamid Abd Elaziz Microsoft System Administrator My blog: http://Mabdelhamid.wordpress.com/

Thursday, March 15, 2012 11:05 AM
  • It's more than activity's point/stat missing. The translation widget no longer work too.

MCP | MCTS 70-236: Exchange Server 2007, Configuring

Thursday, March 15, 2012 2:23 PM
  • Yagmoth555,

When you say that the "translation widget" no longer works, could you please explain the behavior that you're seeing and what you expect to see? Are you talking about the Translation Wiki statistics on your Profile, or the translation functionality on another page? If the latter, could you please provide a URL?

Thanks!

Thursday, March 15, 2012 2:40 PM
  • It's like on that link; http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/7745.exam-70-680-ts-windows-7-configuring-en-us.aspx

Or any other article, I did a printscreen, you no longer see the Translate into -> box at the right.

Like you no longer who did the article and the last revision by who.

But the translate into -> was the feature i use the most to translate :-)

Thursday, March 15, 2012 2:59 PM
  • Thanks for the detailed response! I'll get someone from the Translation Wiki team to take a look. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

Regards,

Thursday, March 15, 2012 3:02 PM
  • Thanks for the job, seem to work now :-) (for the translation)

Thursday, March 15, 2012 8:13 PM
  • I am also. I published 3 Wiki articles, but my profile shows only 2. Thank you for working to fix it.
    Friday, March 16, 2012 7:36 AM
  • Thanks for the job, seem to work now :-) (for the translation)

Hi Yagmoth,

We accidentally changed the layout of our articles pages on the TechNet Wiki this week during our March deployment.  We have (as you're well aware now) fixed it since then.

Thank you so much for helping bring this to our attention.

John Wood, PM TechNet Wiki

Friday, March 16, 2012 9:44 PM
  • My points are still out of sync with history points - Can some one look this for me please

http://uk.linkedin.com/in/ramjaddu

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 8:25 PM
  • UPDATE:

Most of the reported issues should now be resolved.

1) The vast majority of users should now have their points in sync with the point history and other statistics. Please note that we are still working on fixing the root cause. We are actively keeping an eye on the system and should have this completely resolved within the next few weeks. 

2) Users who have recently lost points/stats/activities have had them restored. This issue only affected users of the Technet Wiki, and did not affect activities coming from Forums, Blogs, etc.

Again, thank you all for your patience and I apologize for any inconvenience that these issues may have caused.

• Edited by tshak Wednesday, March 21, 2012 11:13 PM
    Wednesday, March 21, 2012 11:13 PM
  • Great.. Thanks a lot.. Yes I can see they are fixed for me. 

HTH,
    Naushad Alam

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer
    alamnaushad.wordpress.com |

My new TechNet Wiki "BizTalk Server: Performance Tuning & Optimization"

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 11:21 PM
  • Yes, my stats are up to date again! Thank you for quick respons and resolution!

Best regards,

Tord Glad Nordahl

Friday, March 23, 2012 9:13 AM