none
I Completed 073-270& 073-290 exams,but did not receive my certificate Please help RRS feed

• Question

• I Completed 073-270& 073-290 exams,but did not receive my certificate Please help
    I have completed my microsoft 073-270& 073-290 exams May 07, 2010& May 22, 2010 .This is my first microsoft exam.I just received a report from test center which says
    'Do NOT LOSE THIS REPORT'
    I havent received anything from microsoft yet.

Is there anything which i have to do to get the certificate?

And in the report it says about accessing MCP member site.As this is my first exam how will i get MCP ID.

Please clarify how to get my Microsoft certificates.

Please send URL address of cerificates
     Email: m.leelasuresh@gmail.com

Please please send me,
    (It's very urgent)

Thank you sir.
    Sunday, February 6, 2011 5:17 PM

Answers

• Microsoft stopped sending the Welcome Kits with printed certificates some time ago. Nowadays, you only receive an email telling you how to access the MCP member site. You can then download your certificate in PDF or XPS format.

If you did not receive the email, it may be because you gave a wrong email address when you signed up for the exam, or because your service provider dropped the message thinking that it was spam. You can call the Regional Service Center and explain your problem; they should be able to send you a new copy of the welcome email with the instructions.

Sunday, February 6, 2011 7:59 PM
  • here is the link to contact them http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/help/assisted-support.aspx#1
    Sunday, February 6, 2011 10:49 PM

All replies

• Microsoft stopped sending the Welcome Kits with printed certificates some time ago. Nowadays, you only receive an email telling you how to access the MCP member site. You can then download your certificate in PDF or XPS format.

If you did not receive the email, it may be because you gave a wrong email address when you signed up for the exam, or because your service provider dropped the message thinking that it was spam. You can call the Regional Service Center and explain your problem; they should be able to send you a new copy of the welcome email with the instructions.

Sunday, February 6, 2011 7:59 PM
  • here is the link to contact them http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/help/assisted-support.aspx#1
    Sunday, February 6, 2011 10:49 PM