none
Microsoft Certified Trainer Lists RRS feed

• Question

• Is there any possible way to view the list of Microsoft Certified Trainer from any site?

Pls share if any way possible.

MCT,MCSE,MCSA,MCTS, Server Administrator
    Tuesday, June 8, 2010 10:28 AM

Answers

• Devendra,

My guess would be that you are not the only one who wants that list. The only one who has such a list are the people at MS and my bet would be that they won't share it with you (for obvious reasons). What is your intention anyway with that list. Are you looking for a MCT in the region or do you need other info?

Maurice (MCT)

Tuesday, June 8, 2010 11:26 AM

All replies

• Devendra,

My guess would be that you are not the only one who wants that list. The only one who has such a list are the people at MS and my bet would be that they won't share it with you (for obvious reasons). What is your intention anyway with that list. Are you looking for a MCT in the region or do you need other info?

Maurice (MCT)

Tuesday, June 8, 2010 11:26 AM
  • Maurice

i Just want to know the MCTs in the Region

Devendra

MCT,MCSE,MCSA,MCTS, Server Administrator
    Wednesday, June 9, 2010 10:39 AM
  • Devendra,

The closest thing you'll get to a list you can find here: http://borntolearn.mslearn.net/ look at the right side of the screen where you'll see a whole bunch of MCT refs to the various MCT's. And if you are still looking for a list try posting the question over there (i would not reccomend it though!

Maurice

Wednesday, June 9, 2010 1:21 PM
  • I think list is not available. Ms has every information but they are not sharing it openly. I guess this. Not 100% sure about it.
    Saturday, January 7, 2012 3:33 PM