none
Password recovery RRS feed

• Question

• Greetings all, please guys I need a code for reset password, please note: I don't want it to b sent to the user email , I want it to display in form of message label.

Thanks and Regards

• Moved by CoolDadTx Thursday, April 27, 2017 1:48 PM ASP.NET related
    Thursday, April 27, 2017 12:04 PM

All replies

• Hi Rilwan1195,

Could you please show us what you have done so far. Here we do not do homework. We can help you where you are facing issue and how can you reslove that.

Thanks,
    Sabah Shariq

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Thursday, April 27, 2017 12:19 PM
  • You need to indicate what type of system you are working with. What is the password for?

Paul ~~~~ Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)

Thursday, April 27, 2017 12:23 PM
  • I'm working on a system called  CRM, using .Net frame work (C#) , what I need is code for reset password !!!!

I'm new to .Net frame work (C#) , I just want a code for reset password and I don't want the new passwork or link to be send to user email. All I want it for the system to pop up a message with d new/temporary password. thanks

Thursday, April 27, 2017 12:46 PM
  • I'm working on a system called  CRM, using .Net frame work (C#) , what I need is code for reset password !!!!

I'm new to .Net frame work (C#) , I just want a code for reset password and I don't want the new passwork or link to be send to user email. All I want it for the system to pop up a message with d new/temporary password. thanks

Thursday, April 27, 2017 12:46 PM
  • This doesn't really tell us anything.

Are you working with Windows Forms? WPF? ASP.NET (a web application)? Something else?

Is the password for a database connection? ASP.Net/Website security? Windows? Some home-grown security system?

etc

Thursday, April 27, 2017 12:50 PM
  • I'm working with web form and the password is for login into the application
    Thursday, April 27, 2017 1:01 PM
  • I'm working on a system called  CRM, using .Net frame work (C#) , what I need is code for reset password !!!! Please note I'm working with web form on Microsoft  visual studio and the password is form tha application I'm developing

Thursday, April 27, 2017 1:03 PM
  • Please post questions related to ASP.NET in the ASP.NET forums.
    Thursday, April 27, 2017 1:48 PM