none
Windows 10?

Question

• Hi

Bit confusing the name of al those Windows versions.

But regarding Windows 10, lots of rumour were about Windows 9.

Lots of people stated Windows 9 was to become (also) available as an upgrade from Windows 8.x, just like one could upgrade from Win 8 to Win 8.1

I wonder what about Windows 10? Does anyone know whether Microsoft will have the same policy regarding Win10 as with Win 8.1? That is will Win 19 also be available as an upgrade from earlier Windows versions, especially from Win 8.x ??

I'm not very pleased with Win8, but my first looks at the tech preview of Win10 made me eager for this one :)

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Tuesday, October 14, 2014 9:53 PM Looking for the proper forum.
    Tuesday, October 14, 2014 4:28 PM

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion':

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, October 14, 2014 9:53 PM

All replies