Site deleted for no reason and now I can't verify the site... RRS feed

• Question

•  

I tried to upload the XML file, but they said it didn't work. it is there. Now I don't even have the option to add the meta tag and I don't think I could with a template-based system anyway.

I have a small site, all business related and it is gone. I was doing great on MSN and now I am gone. I just need help fixing this.

Friday, December 28, 2007 4:57 AM

Answers

• So I ran into this and here is a trick for you. If you remove the site from your list and re-add it you can switch which method of verification.   Do you mind sharing your site address?  I can take a look and see what the problem is with your XML file. 

Jeremiah.

Friday, January 4, 2008 12:14 AM

All replies

•  

I have a small business site that has done well on MSN for the last few years and now it is gone. I have no adult content, only about 40 pages and it is all business related. Why would they delete my site?
    Friday, December 28, 2007 4:40 AM
  • So I ran into this and here is a trick for you. If you remove the site from your list and re-add it you can switch which method of verification.   Do you mind sharing your site address?  I can take a look and see what the problem is with your XML file. 

Jeremiah.

Friday, January 4, 2008 12:14 AM