Campaign Failures RRS feed

• Question

• I noticed in the campaign and quick campign entitiy, there is a tab the shows Failures.  What is a failure?  This does not seem to make sense.  How can a phone call be a failure?  Maybe it is an undeliverable email?

Thanks,
    Ben 
    Thursday, February 12, 2009 10:30 PM

Answers

• Hi Ben,

Failures are used to indicate that the particular campaign activity could not be properly distributed to some marketing list members (or chosen records in case of quick campaigns). Failure means e.g. that an account or contact does not allow for Phone Calls, and you wanted to distribute a campaign activity with "Phone call" channel (or you wanted to distribute the phone call in a quick campaign). It also means that an account may not allow for emails, it may not contain an email address and so on.

I hope that helps.

Regards,
    Kuba
    -- Kuba Skałbania, Netwise
    Sunday, February 22, 2009 10:17 PM

All replies

• These are actually failiours in terms of accounts that do not have the right info...

Say you create an email campaign.. Any selected accounts with no email address will end up there.
    If an email bounces, it is not recorded here.

Kia
    • Proposed as answer by SiN_1 Sunday, March 15, 2009 10:20 AM
    Sunday, February 22, 2009 4:10 AM
  • Hi Ben,

Failures are used to indicate that the particular campaign activity could not be properly distributed to some marketing list members (or chosen records in case of quick campaigns). Failure means e.g. that an account or contact does not allow for Phone Calls, and you wanted to distribute a campaign activity with "Phone call" channel (or you wanted to distribute the phone call in a quick campaign). It also means that an account may not allow for emails, it may not contain an email address and so on.

I hope that helps.

Regards,
    Kuba
    -- Kuba Skałbania, Netwise
    Sunday, February 22, 2009 10:17 PM