can't test website RRS feed

• Question

• i downloaded visual studio and made a website using an (unedited) template it worked once and then i tried it again and it said "unable to connect to the configured web development server"

how do i fix it?

thanks in advance

• Edited by bravoechonovember1900 Sunday, April 19, 2015 12:53 PM i didn't have enough information
    • Moved by Tina-Shi Wednesday, April 22, 2015 2:06 AM the issus is related to the website
    Friday, April 17, 2015 5:46 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.

Since this forum is discuss this VS test issue, so please tell me which kind of test you create in Visual Studio?

Is it related to the coded UI test, web performance test and load test or unit test?

If possible, I suggest you could share me more detailed message about this issue.

In addition, as you said the error message:

>> "unable to connect to the configured web development server"

Where / When did you get the error message?

If you get the error message when you are starting the web site application, i assume that the issue is related to the web site application itself. So please you try to post this issue directly to the ASP.NET forum:http://forums.asp.net/ , you will get better support.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, April 20, 2015 3:07 AM
  • i am pressing the green arrow that says google chrome next to it

i get it after 7 seconds after pressing the arrow

ok well i guess i will ask them over there

thank you

Monday, April 20, 2015 7:03 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

You mean that you have been asked this issue to the ASP.NET forum, am I right?

If yes, since this issue is not related to the VS test issue, so I will move this case to this Off-topic forum.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 3:01 AM
  • yes i asked them
    Tuesday, April 21, 2015 11:57 AM
  • they said it may be a problem with the os
    Wednesday, May 6, 2015 10:49 PM