what is windows xp last RRS feed

• Question

• HELLO , I am using "windows last xp' in my pc . I liked it very much. May I KNOW more about the 'LAST XP' that , it is similar to windows xp srevice pack 3 ? IS it is OS of microsoft and approved by microsoft? I was informed that it is illegal from some web sites, but I cann't believe it because every information like system, license,activation are used by microsot corporation. So would you clear my doubt as soon as possible.Thanks

Sunday, March 11, 2012 6:12 PM

Answers

All replies

• "Rasheed.np" wrote in message news:5c973a0c-af67-4b5c-ac6c-851dcb128c31...

HELLO , I am using "windows last xp' in my pc . I liked it very much. May I KNOW more about the 'LAST XP' that , it is similar to windows xp srevice pack 3 ? IS it is OS of microsoft and approved by microsoft? I was informed that it is illegal from some web sites, but I cann't believe it because every information like system, license,activation are used by microsot corporation. So would you clear my doubt as soon as possible.Thanks

There is no such application or OS as ‘Windows last XP’ – if you have such a thing it is probably a counterfeit.

From where did you get it?
    Please run an MGADiag report – it may tell us more about it.

To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
    Once saved, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
    To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.
      - **in your own thread**, please

Please also state the Version and Edition of Windows quoted on your COA sticker (if you have one) on the case of your machine, but do NOT quote the Key on the sticker!

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Sunday, March 11, 2012 6:30 PM
  • Microsoft never offered a version of Windows XP called "Windows Last XP".  It sounds like you found a non-genuine, counterfeit copy.  Please visit

What is validation and how does it work? and click on Validate Now and let us know the outcome.

Carey Frisch

Sunday, March 11, 2012 11:12 PM