none
Do my college also have to register?? RRS feed

• Question

• Do my college have to send the Registration Form given in the document "Microsoft Technical Higher Education Alliance " to Bangalore by 28th Feb. and I have to register myself & my team through internet?? or my college need not to do anything. I am not clear about the registration process of my college and my team.

Ploease help me asap...as on 3days left for 28th Feb....

Shweta

Saturday, February 24, 2007 6:17 PM

All replies

• You can register ur team without any college registration, just choose ur topic for Innovative/Research category and buid ur team and register the same at there website keep in mind...at this time u can't choose "topics for everyone" category because this is only for the "Microsoft Technical Higher Education Alliance" registered college, if u want to choose topic from this category...first of all ur college need to register with them. Hope it is cler to u now.
    Sunday, February 25, 2007 2:49 AM
  • Sir,

Thnx for the reply.But there are only two categories i.e. "Projects for everyone"  and  "Projects for State Government". So where the "Innovative/Research" Category is given? And if I choose the topic from "Innovative/Research"  category then how will I and my team be in the competition?

Sunday, February 25, 2007 7:00 PM
  • Hey Dear, When u fill up the registration form at that time u need to select project category... if u choose Innovative at that time u need to upload ur Summry of the project and HOD approval letter... u may choose any Innovative or Research project by urself. When u try to fill the form, all of ur doubts will be clear. If still any doubt, please be more specific with ur problem.

Regards,

Yogesh

Monday, February 26, 2007 8:47 AM
  • after finishing the first page of form, u'll be ablle to see innovative category

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 11:25 PM