40 pages indexed since 4 months RRS feed

• Question

• since 4 months i put a xml file at the root of my site, i have 4000 pages in my site = the number of indexed pages growt to 375 and since 3 weeks the number of indexed pages is 40 / 70. With the 375 pages i receive 30 visitors a day and now 1 or 2 Why msnbot don't continue to index the 3960 resing pages. If 375 pages are in data, why return to 40 = sorry for my poor english, i am french people but if anybody can give me a response i would be very happy because G....e send me 1200 to 1500 visitors a day versus 1 or 2 from msn. Thanks to everybody for a response. Jacques
    Thursday, October 2, 2008 5:44 AM

Answers

• I currently see 90 pages in the index. Have you tried resubmitting a sitemap? Do you use a robots.txt?

Brett

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 3:28 PM

All replies

• Jacques,

Can you give us the URL of your website so that we can take a look?

... Duane

Thursday, October 2, 2008 11:31 AM
  • www.rapidmemo.be
    Thursday, October 2, 2008 11:48 AM
  • You home page looks like what the Live Search team calls a landing page - all links and no text.  Live Search doesn't like landing pages and this can hurt your indexing.  At least, that's my understanding from reading other threads in this forum.

... Duane

Thursday, October 2, 2008 12:44 PM
  • thanks for your time but G....E send me 1200 visitors a day with the same home page but he follow links
    The problem is that msnbot see a few weeks ago 375 pages with this index and now only 40 - 335 pages are erased from data center. When i ask Gle site:www.rapidmemo.be Résultats 1 - 10 sur un total d'environ 20.300 sur www.rapidmemo.be
    when i ask the same in live the response is 132 pages - so wait and see ....
    Thursday, October 2, 2008 1:14 PM
  • I currently see 90 pages in the index. Have you tried resubmitting a sitemap? Do you use a robots.txt?

Brett

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 3:28 PM
  •  

No there is a php sitemap (live see it but don't index)  in rapidmemo there 4000 pages and not 90 -  G.. send me 1200 / 1500 visitors a day and live 5 to 12 (more 1 or 2 than 10): and i place xml code in june - rapidmemo is 4 years old and before xml code i receive 2 to 5 visitors a WEEK from live. I have the same problem with another directory (http://www.anuo.be) the live robot see the index page on oktober 14th  - the xml file is the since oktober 10th in the root and now 14 days after there are ZERO page indexed http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=anuo.be&FORM=MSNH - NO RESULTS the unique indexed page is erased from datas

if you need more explantions reply to this mail but i have a question  do you work for msn live search

best regards - jacques

sorry for my poor english - i speak french

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 3:58 PM