Issues with Windows Live Photo Gallery---Fixed or Not??? RRS feed

• Question

• I posted issues with Windows Live Photo Gallery and WHS over on the MS Connect Site.  Feedback ID 329441

Today the overall issue was changed to  "Resolved" (Fixed) in a notification sent to me.

But then this line confused me:

"Your submission was reviewed and the team plans to address the issue in a future update to the product. "

Which means to me it isn't fixed----and the issue was just closed and labeled as "fixed" and kicked to later....

It then politeley invites me to participate in the upcoming public beta.

Does anyone understand this stuff and how to interpret it??

Has the issues with editing photos directly on the server with Windows Live Photo Gallery been fixed within the patch I'm about to publicly beta test???  Or it's not been fixed and will be addressed in a "future update"

Not complaining----just confused.....

I store a LOT of photos on my WHS and that particular capability/problem is rather important to me....

Thursday, May 15, 2008 2:52 AM

Answers

• Its my fault for having the thread deleted as I thought it wasnt public and for that I am very sorry. I have had it restored after reviewing. Your problem was caused by KB 946676 and not Windows Live Photo Gallery. Windows Live Photo Gallery was just a gateway that brought the flaw in the product out.

Please see Connect for more information.

Friday, May 16, 2008 5:23 PM

All replies

• It probably means that the team believes your problem was caused by KB 946676, the file corruption issue.
    Thursday, May 15, 2008 3:16 AM
  • Its my fault for having the thread deleted as I thought it wasnt public and for that I am very sorry. I have had it restored after reviewing. Your problem was caused by KB 946676 and not Windows Live Photo Gallery. Windows Live Photo Gallery was just a gateway that brought the flaw in the product out.

Please see Connect for more information.

Friday, May 16, 2008 5:23 PM