Finding a training centre RRS feed

• Question

• Hi friends my name is Achal Shah and I did Bechlor of Engineering in Information Technology. now I want to do MCTS but i do not have any idea so can u please guide me... I also want to know the training centre location in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
    • Moved by Edwer Fang Tuesday, July 28, 2009 2:10 AM (From:Getting Started With Visual Studio Team System)
    Monday, July 27, 2009 11:41 AM

Answers

• You can try NIIT. Not sure if they have location at Gujarat, India.

http://www.niit.com/services/ITEducationforIndividuals/HWandNetworkingCourses/Pages/HWandNetworkingCourses.aspx

NIIT was one of the finalists for Microsoft Learning solutions Innovative Partner of this year and they have many locations in India.

Learning Solutions, Innovative Partner of the Year 2009

Finalist: Netcampus, South Africa

Finalist: Benchmark/New Horizons Learning, United States

Finalist: NIIT, India

Hope this is helpful. Good luck finding the right training institute.  

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    • Proposed as answer by Rubel Khan Tuesday, July 28, 2009 4:26 AM
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Friday, January 8, 2010 3:49 AM
    Tuesday, July 28, 2009 4:25 AM

All replies

• Hi Achal,

I am moving this post to Training and Certification Forum so you can get better and quicker response.

Thank you.
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Send us any feedback you have about the help from MSFT at fbmsdn@microsoft.com.
    Tuesday, July 28, 2009 2:10 AM
  • You can try NIIT. Not sure if they have location at Gujarat, India.

http://www.niit.com/services/ITEducationforIndividuals/HWandNetworkingCourses/Pages/HWandNetworkingCourses.aspx

NIIT was one of the finalists for Microsoft Learning solutions Innovative Partner of this year and they have many locations in India.

Learning Solutions, Innovative Partner of the Year 2009

Finalist: Netcampus, South Africa

Finalist: Benchmark/New Horizons Learning, United States

Finalist: NIIT, India

Hope this is helpful. Good luck finding the right training institute.  

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    • Proposed as answer by Rubel Khan Tuesday, July 28, 2009 4:26 AM
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Friday, January 8, 2010 3:49 AM
    Tuesday, July 28, 2009 4:25 AM