Windows Live ID Close

• I can't close my account.  I want to do that so I can start over.  But no.  I didn't originally WANT to start over, I just needed help with my Xbox Gamertag.  So I talked to a nice lady on the phone who gave me the steps to DESTROY my account.  She told me to change the email address that my Live account is associated with to one that I didn't really care about.  After I got off the phone, I realized that this is not what I wanted to do.  So, I went into my settings and tried to change it back to my real email address.  It tells me that this address is not available.  Grr.  So, I called up another person, who treated me like a two year old, and basically told me that my account was dead.  I tried to create a new account with the email address I wanted to change it back to, and it tells me that this address is already in use, and I could login with it!  Yay!  Or so I thought.  I went to the login site, and it it says "This account does not exist."  WTH!! tells me that it DOES exist, so I go to login with it, and Windows Live Login says that it DOES NOT exist.  HELP!!!!!!

P.S.  I think I need an employee to help me with this one. I doubt that anyone else can help me, but I would like to get their attention.

Saturday, June 23, 2012 1:21 AM