Is there a replacement? RRS feed

• Question

• Greetings,

I'm using Money 2006 Standard Canadian Edition. Does anyone know of any software that I could use to replace Money?

I can't use Quicken Cash Manager 2011 because it doesn't import Money 2006 files.

Thanks,
    Shane.

Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit; Internet Explorer 8.0.7600.16385
    Thursday, March 3, 2011 7:54 PM

All replies

• This is an area that I don't really know what would happen. What I would do is to is to find a different computer with the same regional settings as your original computer. On that computer install Money Plus Deluxe Sunset. See if that installation will open and convert your *.mny file. Let us know what you find out, since others can find that info useful.

Friday, March 4, 2011 4:20 AM
  • Greetings,

I'm using Money 2006 Standard Canadian Edition. Does anyone know of any software that I could use to replace Money?

I can't use Quicken Cash Manager 2011 because it doesn't import Money 2006 files.

Thanks,
    Shane.

Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit; Internet Explorer 8.0.7600.16385

There are loads of personal finance programmes that 'replace' MSMoney. None of then import Money files, but require these files to be exported as 'qif' files and then imported with, it must be said, varying degrees of success! IMHO, none of these programmes are as comprehensive or easy to understand as MSMoney, which is now free. Why change?
    Friday, March 4, 2011 6:34 PM